Meanwhile, back on the farm...

Having dug myself out of tons of chicken shit, literally, (don't even mention to me the rabbit poop problem), and dug something called a French bio-dynamic garden, I have returned, though not as a prodigal.

Here are the latest additions:
First, my little baby sugar glider. One day, he just appeared. There were two, and then there were three, just like that. Who knew? You put two sugar gliders together in a bag, and presto chango, they turn into three sugar gliders!


Isn't he cute?? We haven't named him yet. Any suggestions?

For those of you who don't know, a sugar glider is a nocturnal marsupial from Australia. I don't recommend owning them if you aren't prepared to turn your house into a toilet. (At least, that's how my husband puts it.)

I don't mind the shit. They are too much fun! It's like having a zoo in your house.


And then, there are the chicks. I have so many eggs, I feel like I am laying them myself.


I haven't mentioned the kids, the hamsters, the rabbits (except for their unmentionable poop), etc. etc. All of this is just a way of explaining that I am on the farm, and don't EVER romanticize farming. It's a bitch! (But I wouldn't have it any other way!)

Hey Gene, want a job as a farmhand???

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:38 AM

    how much do they shit - more then a ferret or less ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 AM

    how much do they shit - more then a ferret or less ??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness